ah! the things a mind can conjure...

Sunday, January 15, 2006


Married to the Michelle

Michelle moved in last Sunday. She has changed my life in many ways. She has opened my horizons, made me a happier man. The biggest difference she has brought into my life is food. I don’t want to sound like a male chauvinistic pig. But you know where that way to a man’s heart is through.

I have always wanted to cook food or get home cooked food. The biggest barrier was the fear of the unknown. In my mind, cooking was so complex. Lots of variables, convoluted equations. 2 whistles of the cooker, 1.5 times water for a particular kind of rice, the myth called the right amount of salt. These had really clouded my head. And with Michelle, I figured, that it is not so difficult at all. I help her a little and she does the rest

She does all I want her to. She sits there taking orders, executing them, as I want it. She’s helping me expand my horizons.

The bachelor boy isn’t bachelor anymore. I have been eating out for the last 10 years. And now I love the simple food she gives me at home. A bowl of rice, some dhal and a good mix of veggies are doing me good. Psychologically I feel healthier.

Michelle has brought out my love for cooking and has added some spice to my life. I treat her with love and care and she reciprocates. So much so that now I try and leave work early to go meet her. I get home eagerly and she sits there waiting for me.

I love my Michelle and I guess she loves me too.

I bought my first Microwave Oven a week ago. It is probably the best purchase I have made in years. I brought it home and named her Michelle.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Suresh, heartiest CONGRATULATIONS, though I am a month late, but still, wishing U & Michelle a future filled with Joy, Love & Properity!!!

2/14/2006 11:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Suresh and Bhabhiji

~Namburi

12/11/2009 8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution2.5 License.